Titan Mutual Lending Inc. values our customers and takes every step to protect our consumers information. Preserving the confidentiality and privacy of our patrons is our most important commitment. Through our constant advances in technical infrastructure, Titan Mutual Lending Inc. additionally establishes protocols and policies to further enhance the security of each customer. Our in-house staff strives to take every measure to develop systems that not only revolutionize the lending experience but also to preserve the trust that our clients have instilled to us.
Our Privacy Commitment
- All Employees are trained and committed to the protection of our client’s information
- We do not share any private or sensitive information, that is not pertinent to the transaction, of any of our consumers to any vendors or partners.
- We do not share, sell, nor rent any information of our consumers to outside affiliates
Information Protected through Technology
Titan Mutual Lending Inc. deploys the most advance technology through any of its information gathering portals. All information gathered would be on the discretion and initiated by our clients. Aside from client onset information, Titan Mutual Lending Inc. does not further aggregate any information without the consent of our patrons.
If a client decides to enter personal information onto any of Titan Mutual Lending’s Portals, a security function immediately launches to safeguard the information being logged.
Information We Collect
Information collected by Titan Mutual Lending Inc. is solely used for the origination and execution of a mortgage loan sought by our patrons. The information will assist TML fulfill your financial needs by providing a vast array of products and services to meet and fulfill legal and regulatory requirements. The information we collect may include:
- Application: Information and documentation to support data (such as your Name, Social Security Number, Date of Birth, Employment history, assets, and income ).
- Collateral: Information on your current loan balance, payment history, property value, and property identification.
- Credit: From the a credit reporting agency ( Measurement of Credit worthiness and history )
- Third Part Affiliates: Information from Vendors and Service Companies ( Such as Appraisals, Title profile, escrow, and purchase documentation).
Titan Mutual Lending Inc. will maintain all information gathered for purposes of marketing and regulatory requirements. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Links to Outside Websites
Titan Mutual Lending Inc. is not responsible for the information employed by sites linked to our website or portals. Links to Third party websites, from Titan Mutual Lending’s website, are used for informational purposes only, and may have different privacy policies and/or security standards governing their sites.